We care, for the children and families we serve,andour dedicated team members.You are our best asset. Feelvaluedand get access tothebenefits and resourcesyou needto connect, balance, grow, and thriveinyour career.
- We supportyour work/life balancewith aminimum 50%childcarediscount,immediate (or next-day) access to earnings,paid time off,and more.
- We invest in your futurewith ongoing training,tuition reimbursement,credential assistance,and our unique Master Teacher Program.
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environmentwithplenty ofrecognition.
- Paid holidays and paid time off for full time employees
- Tuition reimbursement plan
- Opportunity for upward advancement
- Competitive pay rates based on your experience and education
- Daily Pay app: Track your income and transfer earnings instantly (or next day)
- Health, dental and vision insurance for full time employees
- Outstanding child care discount available for all age groups!!
As a Teacher, youll:
- Follow all licensing guidelines and company standards to ensure the daily care of every child.
- Develop your ability to accurately observe, assess, and plan for children, as well as effectively communicate with families.
- Completetraining that provides insight onchildcareand development topics.
- Implementcurriculum while creating fun,interactive learning experiences.
Wewant energetic, dependable, passionate individualswhoare at least 18 andhave:
- Experience in a licensedchildcarecenter or related field.
- Completed a high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 12 ECE units
- The ability to meet state requirements for education and additional center requirements
We know our best asset is our people! So weve made a commitment to ensure you feel valued, with a robust, comprehensive offering that is competitive and exceeds your expectations. That means market-relevant compensation, a targeted range of health and wellness benefits (including life insurance, dental, vision, as well as medical for full-time positions), and retirement planning, with a 401k match. We recognize your potential, encourage your talent, and support your growth with ongoing training and development. We also offer tuition reimbursement, assistance with ECE Credits (worth college credit toward an Early Childhood degree), and our exclusive Master Teacher program to enhance your skillsand increase your pay. Dont wait. Start strong today.
Learning Care Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.