We care, for the children and families we serve,andour dedicated team members.You are our best asset. Feelvaluedand get access tothebenefits and resourcesyou needto connect, balance, grow, and thriveinyour career.
- We supportyour work/life balancewith aminimum 50%childcarediscount,immediate (or next-day) access to earnings,paid time off,and more.
- We invest in your futurewith ongoing training,tuition reimbursement,credential assistance,and our unique Master Teacher Program.
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environmentwithplenty ofrecognition.
LA PETITE ACADEMY PRESCHOOL
5725 Valley Avenue in Pleasanton CA
The Teacher Aide is responsible for helping Teachers and Assistant Teachers to achieve Learning Care Groups safety vision, No One Gets Hurt, and for supporting the Teachers and Assistant Teachers so they can effectively implement Learning Care Groups Education Value Proposition: Dynamic Curriculum, Positive Behavior Support, and Aware, Care, & Share. The Teacher Aide reports to the School Director/Principal.
As a Teacher Aide, youll:
- Help Teachers/Assistant Teachers to achieve a safe and healthy learning environment.
- Support Teachers/Assistant Teachers to maintain constant supervision of children, including during high-risk moments such as mealtime, classroom transitions, and rest time.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing the classroom, this may include getting the classroom ready at the beginning of the day or cleaning/disinfecting at the end of the day.
- Assists Teachers/Assistant Teachers by setting up for, and cleaning up after breakfast, lunch, and snack.
- Supports Teachers/Assistant Teachers by helping during diapering and toileting, this includes interacting with, and supervising children, changing diapers, cleaning up the diapering area/bathrooms, and helping children wash their hands.
- Attend staff training sessions and meetings.
- Meets state licensing requirements for working in a school.
- Possesses a high school diploma or its equivalent (or is currently in high school if the position is not counted in ratio).
- Able to communicate, both verbally and in writing in the English language.
- The ability to work indoors or outdoors and engage in physical activity with children
- Some experience working with children (preferred)
We know our best asset is our people! So weve made a commitment to ensure you feel valued, with a robust, comprehensive offering that is competitive and exceeds your expectations. That means market-relevant compensation, a targeted range of health and wellness benefits (including life insurance, dental, vision, as well as medical for full-time positions), and retirement planning, with a 401k match. We recognize your potential, encourage your talent, and support your growth with ongoing training and development. We also offer tuition reimbursement, assistance with ECE Credits (worth college credit toward an Early Childhood degree), and our exclusive Master Teacher program to enhance your skillsand increase your pay. Dont wait. Start strong today.
Learning Care Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.