Ref ID: 00420-9502850819
A Tax Law Firm has an immediate opening for a highly skilled Paralegal. If you are a motivated self-starter and standout colleague with good computer skills and ability to multi-task, with a real passion for the legal industry, this may be the position for you. This is a great opportunity for you to take the next step in your paralegal career and become part of a dynamic, growing firm.
How you will make an impact
• Performing research, drafting legal documents and business communications for review and maintaining corporate legal entity database.
• Analyzes tax laws, documents and files.
• Organize, analyze, and track department records, due diligence, and project files.
• Draft, review, and edit forms and documents for accuracy.
• Organize and maintain internal and external databases.
• Assist in filing appropriate regulatory filings.
• Conduct research on a variety of topics.
• Interface with internal groups and outside counsel to provide corporation information and general corporate assistance.
• Responsible for document retention practices according to retention policy.
• Assist with the development of processes to maximize efficiency.
It is an excellent chance to develop case management skills, client relationships and provide training to junior paralegal staff as well. The firm is also willing to offer you a competitive compensation. Contact us today to grow your paralegal career!
About Robert Half Legal
Located in North America and major cities around the world, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.