Ref ID: 00412-9502709809
Classification: Tax Manager - tight knit team
For more information or an expedited hiring process please send updated resume to Charlie O'Brien at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
My Client is a Palo Alto based full service accounting firm that is committed to providing their clients with the highest level of professional accounting services available. Their Palo Alto tax office is seeking a Senior Tax Accountant (CPA) with excellent technical skills to join the team. This position will function in a tax manager capacity and will be required to manage/train staff while also preparing/reviewing returns and maintaining excellent client relationships.
• Potential for 3 year partner track
• Strong team environment
• Strong benefits
• Starting with 15 days off - 25 days off after 5 years.
• Challenging and dynamic work
Questions to ask yourself before applying (Do you any of these apply to you?):
• a working knowledge of US taxation, reporting and disclosure of foreign assets and related income and tax credits, taxation of trust and estates, corporations and pass through entities?
• a minimum of 4 yrs of tax experience with increasing levels of responsibility?
• a very strong skillset in individual and corporate tax preparation?
• a high level of competence in Lacerte, RIA Checkpoint, and BNA Tax Planner?
• strong research skills?
• the excellent written and verbal communication skills needed to explain complex tax situations to clients and preparer level staff with confidence?
• the ability to use clear and concise work paper documentation techniques?
• the tech savvy to adapt to a completely paperless workspace?