Potential Partnership Opportunity
Why Knight & Company CPA’s?
- We're growing and need a self-starting tax leader to take us further!
- We're excited to hear new ideas and perspectives!
- We value our employees – we offer an ideal work/life balance including a flexible schedule, remote work options and a 4-day work week outside of tax season!
For over 50 years, Knight & Company, a full-service CPA firm with offices in Los Altos & Chico, CA, has been providing tax, accounting, bookkeeping, estate planning and management advisor services to individuals and businesses. Our steady growth has been based on our continual dedication to the support of our clients and the investment of time and resources in professional continuing education and state-of-the-art computer technology.
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking a motivated team player with 6+ years of recent public accounting tax experience to manage tax engagements for individuals and small to mid-size privately held business clients in diverse industries. Often working directly with clients providing strategic consulting and advising, you will manage preparation and review of individual and entity income tax returns, including corporation, partnership, trust and estate returns, broadly ranging in complexity. In addition, you will provide tax research, planning and strategy; ensure compliance and manage and review the work of staff, including remote staff members. Individual tax client work often focuses on highly complex returns for high net worth individuals, including Silicon Valley industry executives.
- Bachelor's degree
- CPA license
- 6+ years of recent public accounting tax experience progressing in scope and responsibility
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical, client service, leadership and technical skills including MS Office & tax software proficiency (QuickBooks, UltraTax and Practice CS software proficiency are a plus)
- Ability to effectively juggle priorities, mentor junior staff, work independently as well as in a team environment and interact professionally with clients and staff at all levels
We offer a competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance and SIMPLE-IRA, generous holidays and PTO, opportunity for advancement including potential partnership, CPE stipend and professional association membership and an ideal work/life balance including a flexible work schedule, remote work options and a 4-day work week outside of tax season.
If you are seeking an excellent opportunity to grow your career with a highly respected firm and are eager to learn more about becoming an integral member of our management team, please submit your resume by clicking 'Apply' above.
Knight & Company CPA’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: tax senior, senior tax accountant, tax supervisor, CPA, certified public accountant, tax manager, senior tax manager, public accounting