Job title :Talent Acquistion Technology Manager II/III
Location: Foster City, CA
Duration: 12 months
Overview of this Opportunity:
The HR Data Analyst is focused on development and data analysis for Talent Acquisition reporting & operations, and ensuring systems and processes deliver an exceptional experience. In partnership with our Global TA Leadership team, the HRDA evaluates, recommends and develops reporting and technology tools to illustrate and optimize the Talent Acquisition narrative.
The HRDA is responsible for supporting systems implementation and training of TA and business leaders, while ensuring daily operations, reporting, and process development evolve in a seamless, and efficient manner.
- Serve as an active member of the Talent Acquisition team, whose goal is to facilitate/ support recruitment reporting and systems to be top-performing and efficient functions focused on process optimization and internal customer user satisfaction
- Accountable for all TA data analytics, modeling, trending, generating reports
- Maintenance and improvement of all dashboard(s), model(s) and executive scorecard(s)
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders to understand business priorities and identify HR (or business) metrics and corresponding data needs, develop plans, define expectations, deliverables and address gaps
- Develop models to evaluate functional objectives and operational processes aProductst expected and measured outcomes
- Serve as a subject matter expert to others on new ideas and solutions that will improve current processes and activities
- Review, assess and recommend external tools and drive the adoption of those tools to create an exceptional stakeholder experience and deliver enhanced process efficiencies
- Identify and implement efficiencies on workflows to help streamline and standardize our processes for continuous improvement efforts
- Be a champion for artificial intelligence, technology and change management
- Create an environment of strong customer service and continual improvements as a subject matter expert for TA reporting and technology support, including assisting with inquiries, issue resolution, reports and system administration functions
- Successfully educate and provide training to customers on all operations and user support after changes in system and/or procedures are implemented
- Analyze and identify process efficiencies/gaps, system capabilities and makes recommendations for ongoing improvement for Talent Acquisition systems and related operations
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to the Applicant Tracking System (ATS - Workday)/ Candidate Relationship Management system (CRM - Yello ), etc.
- Create documentation on system workflow, procedures and quick reference guides to support adoption, optimization and evolution.
Bachelors OR Masters degree with relevant Business Analysis experience in a Global organization
Advanced Computer skills including Oracle and MS Office skills: Advanced Excel e.g. pivots, VLOOKUPs - PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and MS Project)
- Advanced analytical skills
- Experience of performing similar duties in a HR environment
- Global experience supporting geographical requirements related to data privacy, compliance and legislation (EU and APAC)
- Excellent communication, customer service and prioritization skills
- Expertise in the Talent Acquisition area and best practices for documentation
- Experience in Talent acquisition reporting and technologies following the full candidate lifecycle, from engagement/ marketing through application, assessment, offer management, onboarding and analytics to support the measurement and effectiveness of the reporting and technology stack
1. Data Analysis, Dashboard creations, analytical
2. 3-7 years of experience
3. Talent Acquisition background. An individual that has progressed in the career.
4. Excellent communication skills as this individual will be working with leadership teams on technologies used in TA.