US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Systems Verification Scientist” for a 6+ Months position with a client in San Jose, CA
Job Poster: Jasmin Ara
Client Biosciences is seeking a passionate and capable systems verification scientist to contribute to a cross-disciplinary product development team, and to develop method improvements that drive greater efficiency and productivity of the Systems Verification and Validation team. The Systems Verification Scientist II is a hands-on testing and problem-solving role that will involve conducting experiments using flow cytometry.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Immunology, Biomedical Engineering, or related fields.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in product development with knowledge of design control elements
• Basic knowledge of the purpose of System Verification and Validation
• Basic understanding on how to operator and trouble-shoot a Flow Cytometer Instrument
• Ability to translate verbal and/or visual instructions into written instructions
• Ability to quickly grasp the functionality and interdependencies of complex multidisciplinary systems, to include lasers, optics, fluidics, electro-mechanical devices, software, algorithms, biological samples, and biochemistry.
• Ability to understand the broader impact of design features, testing methods, and test results in the context of the user, customer, regulatory guidelines, and to the marketability of the product.
• Apply systematic troubleshooting and debugging skills, practice in “systems thinking” problem solving approaches.