*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON AN EMPLOYEE BASIS ***NO C2C*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON-SITE ***
Our Client is expanding and currently seeks a
For a 4 month assignment
LOCATION: Cupertino, CA
Leverage your NETWORK and ADMINISTRATION skills
to help take your career with our Client to
the "Next Level" for 2020 and beyond!
Our Client is seeking a Systems Administrator for an on-site position to become part of their Systems Administration team supporting daily operations.
Maintains operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network engineers.
- The Systems Administrator will be responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting, access, and backup for enterprise wide systems.
- Technologies supported include operating systems, servers, networks, system security, hardware and other software applications.
- Troubleshoot system issues, resolve or recommend solutions.
- Create and manage system documentation, including configurations and backup procedures.
- Create patches and updates as needed.
- Participate in the definition and implementation of system components including new servers, hardware, software and upgrades. Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot operating systems.
- Must possess solid knowledge of operating systems and networking hardware and software.
- Experience functioning in a Systems Administrator capacity is required.
- 1+ years of experience supporting MacOS and iOS
- ASSET MANAGEMENT
- INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN
- LEARNING MANAGEMENT
- LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION
- SYSTEM SECURITY
- TIME MANAGEMENT
- USER EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- There is no per diem with this position
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
- MUST be able to work without sponsorship or VISA transfer for this position
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.