There are so many rewarding things about this opportunity that it's hard to know where to begin!
If you are an experienced marketing leader seeking a place where your work;
- Has visibility and respect
- Influences the trajectory of the business
- Leverages your strength in brilliant marketing expertise via insightful strategies, programs and execution
- Allows you to showcase your leadership skills including accountability, humility, decisiveness and transparency
Then, keep reading...
This is a senior role in a growing publicly traded organization in the healthcare space. Your work will be executed across the business with an emphasis on enabling growth. The SVP of Marketing will report directly to our president and COO working alongside our other senior leaders. You should know that this role will balance strategic planning and a "rolling up your sleeves" approach while simultaneously balancing that with leadership responsibilities. The outcome of your work will allow us to meet the needs of more members than ever before. Our mission is to help improve and save the lives of as many people as possible.
What you get to do in this role:
- Marketing and brand awareness: you are the expert and we'll look to you to design the strategy from digital to sales enablement, content distribution and everything in between
- Metrics and Analytics: Develop and track metrics and success criteria for marketing programs. Utilize analytics tools and data for reporting and to identify areas of strength and improvement
- Leadership: Manage, select, and mentor a team of marketing professionals
What you bring to the table: (REQUIREMENTS)
- Demonstrated experience building brands including strategy development, outlining goals, implementation and evaluation
- Ability to shape and optimize our social media presence across multiple channels and strong understanding of SEO drivers
- Confidence in data-driven decision making in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, or business-related field
- 10+ years’ experience in marketing (preferably B2B or B2B2C) or comparable role
- Experience managing a team of marketing professionals internally as well as vendor selection and management
- Leadership style that aligns with our principles including; accountability, passion, humility, compassion, active listening, self-awareness, courageous, transparency
- Proven executive-level verbal and written communication skills including top-notch editing and writing skills in both print and digital media are essential
- Ability to effectively work and communicate with a variety of stakeholders across teams as well as to work independently
- Demonstrated success in healthcare, SaaS, analytics, and/or early stage growth companies
In addition to, the requirements above, we seek those who can champion the following Company, Inc Values:
Integrity: Company is built on a solid foundation of unwavering ethics, transparent communications, honoring our commitments and always striving to do what's right.
Member Focus: We commit to improving each member’s total health and well-being, delivering care with compassion and rooted in agility, innovation, determination and grit.
Innovation: Through creativity and ingenuity, we continuously develop novel solutions to critical problems that improve healthcare for all of those we serve.
Excellence: We persistently strive for greatness with tenacity and resilience, holding ourselves accountable to consistently exceed expectations for each of our valued constituents.
Teamwork: We foster an environment that enables collaboration, diversity and inclusion, empowering each team member to boldly make impactful contributions to the company’s greater mission.