Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are looking for a Finance Supervisor to support Manufacturing and Logistics, to deliver accurate, data-based information and analysis. This role will play an integral part of the Finance team that directly helps secure the success of the company. The focus of the team is to provide a high degree of financial transparency and business modeling across the company and facilitate business decision coordination with all departments.
- Consolidate and analyze financial data including budget, forecast and actuals reconciliations, period-to-period variance analysis, analyzing cost deviation with variance explanations.
- Be responsible for modeling business cases for multiple projects for manufacturing and logistics
- Develop profitability models estimating capital payback periods and rates of return.
- Lead operating team alignment and decision making as pertains to financial implications; present data in cohesive reports that provide clear communication and recommendations.
- Partner closely with the operating team to understand financial inputs and provide guidance on operating decisions.
- Additional ad-hoc assignments and projects supporting departments across the organization including month-end financial reporting, longer-term Business Plan development, benchmarking and process analysis.
- Driving cost reduction from manufacturing and logistics areas
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) – preferred
- At least 7 years’ relevant experience
- Proven technical, quantitative and critical-thinking skills, high level of independent judgment, initiative and creativity to identify and clearly communicate key performance drivers to senior management
- Ability to manage multiple projects and assignments with a high degree of autonomy and accountability for results
- Demonstrated effective written, interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Established ability using Microsoft Office software with a high proficiency with Excel
- Finance analyst experience at an Automotive OEM or Tier 1 Supplier – a huge plus!
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of gainful employment within the United States
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States, must provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses) based on the manufacturer's guidelines on their first day of employment.
Individuals seeking a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.