JT4 is hiring a Subcontractor Administrator I for their Las Vegas, NV location.
The Subcontractor Administrator acts as the primary interface between subcontractors and the programs being supported for all subcontract related issues. Subcontract Administrator will operate under the supervision of Procurement Manager and will seek review of non-routine decisions. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, willing to work in a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines.
- Perform Cradle-to Grave procurement actions as follows:
- Prepares recommended source lists of qualified subcontractors, drawing upon their past performance experiences.
- Prepares Procurement Plans for large, complex procurement to include Commerciality, Type of Contract, Milestone Schedules, etc.
- Prepares and issues Request for Proposal/Quotation and verifies accuracy and completeness of proposal packages. Interfaces with various business groups - program, project, safety, security, data management, and accounting to clarify and ensure that all necessary data has been included.
- Receives subcontractors' responses to requests for proposals/quotations, and works with project staff on Technical Evaluation that determines each subcontractor's ability to meet solicitation requirements, company and project requirements.
- Analyzes estimates and costs, negotiates specifications/statements of work, price, and other contractual provisions with subcontractors to correspond with the FAR, JT4 LLC policies and mission needs.
- Prepares Price/Cost Analysis, Negotiation Memorandum, and Advance Notifications for Consent (if applicable).
- Ensures compliance of managed subcontracts and consulting agreements by maintaining auditable files per Government requirements and JT4 LLC policies and procedures.
- Prepares and issues procurement documents and change orders, including identification and inclusion of FAR Flow Down requirements from the prime contract. Ensures that terms and conditions will be appropriate.
- Prepares reports and contractual correspondence for project management and client. Maintains accurate tracking records tailored to the assigned subcontracts.
- Maintains and updates electronic procurement files to include records of payment.
- Performs procurement closeout actions, completes file documentation, and forwards procurement files to storage.
- Serves as liaison between subcontractor and procurement personnel.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
Work is primarily sedentary in an office environment with no unusual hazards; however, some walking, stooping, bending, climbing stairs, stretching and lifting (up to 25 pounds) is required for such purposes as filing and gathering supplies. Frequent use of a computer is required. Routine travel to remote work locations may be required.