Staff Data Scientist
Robert Half is seeking an experienced Data Scientist who is ready to take their career to the next level by helping to shape the future direction of our AI tech. Having invested heavily in data science, our AI leverages millions of proprietary data points, and drives innovation across the core products at Robert Half.
- Be a program-wide expert on advance ML techniques, and lead the team to develop production level models.
- Be a team player and coach to a diverse group of high performing data scientists, and collaborate with a dynamic mix of cross-functional teams within Robert Half.
- Work with non-technical teams to help guide roadmap definition, prioritization, and decision making.
- Execute project design, development, and testing. In collaboration with the Machine Learning engineers, execute the deployment and support of scalable models from POC to small-scale, to large scale in a production environment, iteratively improving solutions to respond to customer needs.
- Stay 100% up-to-date with latest ML algorithms and techniques and direct the team of data scientists to adopt them when applicable.
- Enhance data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Design and lead the team to conduct the ad-hoc analysis and present results in a clear manner
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of technical standards, compliance, KPIs, monitoring, model refresh mechanisms and testing.
- Perform code-review and debug with the team, and assist during implementation where necessary.
- M.S. degree or above in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, or other STEM fields
- 5+ years of extensive, varied, years of machine learning development experience
- 8+ years of experience in statistical modeling
- Outstanding technical skills and communication skills
- Ability to work with other teams and/or external solution providers to understand technology landscape and define and document end-to-end ML processes
- Demonstrable ability to turn business and functional requirements into actionable designs, and partner with the product teams and engineering teams to drive implementation
- Ability to communicate vision and technical roadmap for the ML development internally and externally
- Strong preference for experience in one or more of…
- AWS or other cloud environment
- Relational databases
- Developing NLP related models
- Analyzing large and complex data sets
- Knowledge of NLG is an additional plus
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 1.855.744.6947 for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
CA SAN RAMON CORP