A large tech company is looking for an experienced Sr. Product Marketing Manager – Apply today!
You will lead the development of product messaging, supporting asset development (claims, testimonials, product videos, etc) and GtM efforts for our fast growing B2B mid-market product. In this role, you will develop messaging hierarchy, feature positioning/branding and claims, as well as marketing strategies to support and accelerate the growth of the mid-market portfolio. You will work across the organization with internal and external partners to develop robust product insights to inform and support the delivery of the product roadmap while developing acquisition growth strategies.
- Work with Global Product Marketing to develop Advanced messaging hierarchy and positioning for continuous roll-out of new features, with an eye towards providing robust value differentiation for Advanced within the Mid Market portfolio
- Benchmark offerings against Mid Market competitors in the U.S. and assess promotions and GtM strategies
- Lead claims strategy and development of marketing assets (e.g. videos, playbooks, etc) to support the value proposition
- Support breakthrough B2B GtM thinking, represent the voice of the customer at the table, and provide product marketing leadership across sales, digital, paid media, seo, product teams, etc.
- Champion the voice of the customer research and translate user insights to influence brand positioning, messaging/claims and product roadmap
- Create project plans and lead cross-function teams to execute B2B projects with excellence
- Partner with Sales and Accountant teams for ongoing feedback loop on B2B prospects, and development of collateral and sales materials, training and educational content for agents
- Build strong relationships with internal cross-functional partners including Channel Marketing, Sales, Finance, Analytics, Product, Marketing Ops as well as outside agencies and partners
- Develop in-market promotional strategy, with line of sight to P&L and budget responsibilities
- Track campaign impact and analyze program results to report on ROI
- Apply creative problem solving and analytical skills to provide ongoing insight into the business and make recommendations and decisions
- Make go-forward recommendations and present and share learning and recommendations across the organization
- 7+ years of B2B product marketing experience, with SaaS and/or Enterprise strongly products preferred
- Pragmatic Institute or equivalent Product Marketing certification preferable
- Deep understanding of B2B customer mindset and marketing touchpoints across full funnel
- Familiar with B2B GtM, including thought leadership strategies and developing impactful demand generation and lead nurture campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead cross-functional teams, including channel leadership across Product teams, Sales, Web, Paid Media, external 3rd party agencies, Finance, Analytics, etc.
- Strong creative problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and lead a team to deliver strong results
- Strong analytical and problem solving orientation with clear examples of using data for target setting, measurement, ROI analysis and optimizations
- Lead and influence effectively within the organization and build strong relationships to deliver outstanding results in a collaborative fashion
- Ability to prioritize and make strategic choices, specifically narrowing from a range of opportunities to highest impact near term levers
- Innovative and growth mindset, ability to lead organization to learn fast, embrace ambiguity
- Ability to simplify and distill complex information to most critical elements and enable leadership to take decisions effectively and efficiently
- Effective communicator at all levels in the organization, including high-level executives, with familiarity across multiple formats (e.g. whitepapers, powerpoints, spreadsheets, etc)
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation and interpersonal communication skills