Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Requisition ID: 206843BR
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Location/Division Specific Information
Our Materials and Structural Analysis business helps customers drive groundbreaking research and discoveries by delivering innovative microscopy, spectroscopy and microanalysis solutions, such as scanning and transmission electron microscopes, DualBeam™ FIB-SEMs, and spectrometers, combined with comprehensive software suites. We span across the business areas of spectroscopy, visualization software, semiconductor, life sciences, and material sciences, as well as global support functions, like commercial sales, service, operations, research and development and marketing.
Meet your Manager: [www.linkedin.com/in/johndouglasmiller]
Here are some of the products you might support our customers with: https://www.thermofisher.com/us/en/home/semiconductors.html?SID=fr-EVER-Semi-GL-Core_Web-Semiconductor-1#products
Location: Fremont, CA
How will you make an impact?
As a Sr. Product Marketing Manager, you will work for the EFA business unit within the Semiconductor business unit, responsible for driving revenue and developing Electrical Failure Analysis products serving on a team of product managers and directly responsible for the Centrios and Centrios HX circuit edit products. Intellectual curiosity and passion will provide the opportunity to grow within the team, both regionally and globally, as well as across the Thermo Fisher organization.
What will you do?
- Collect Voice of the Customer (VOC) input – Through direct communication with customers and applications engineers identify how customers use our Nanoprober products and what drives their buying behavior. That information will be used to develop product roadmaps that offer high value solutions to semiconductor customers.
- Product Development – Create Market Requirements Documents (MRD) that are used by engineering to develop future products and a strong roadmap. Understand the semiconductor market and identify what products should be positioned for specific market segments.
- Sales and Marketing Support – Develop compelling presentations and collateral that conveys a clear value proposition. Attend conferences and trade shows, product launches, and webinars. Deliver internal sales training and system trees that facilitate a seamless order process.
- Complete Product Life Cycle Ownership, resulting in being held accountable for delivering products that meet or exceed market requirements on time.
How will you get here?
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant physical science or engineering field required.
- Advanced degree in a relevant physical science or engineering field preferred.
- Minimum 3 year’s of Product Manager, Marketing, or Commercial experience
- Minimum 5 year’s experience with knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing processes, semiconductor failure analysis
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Excellent, clear communication skills, both written and verbal, with a diverse audience
- Execution oriented and ability to drive projects to completion.
- Proven track record for working with cross-functional and cross-cultural teams
- Comfortable working with highly technical scientists and engineers as well as customers.
- Familiar with phase/stage gate process & financial modeling. Applies business and financial knowledge to planning, business recommendation, analysis, and project prioritization.
- Strategic problem solver
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue of approximately $40 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, increasing productivity in their laboratories, improving patient health through diagnostics or the development and manufacture of life-changing therapies, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 100,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services, Patheon and PPD. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.