• Execute manufacturing protocol accurately and with limited supervision.
• To take full responsibility for the manufacture of products as delegated by the Production Team Supervisor.
• Perform duties within the corporate EH&S Standards.
• Address and report to supervisor any problems in daily manufacturing and propose effective countermeasures.
• Periodically review and discuss your priorities with supervisor.
• Proficient in manufacturing processes.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work to ensure on-time delivery.
• Communicate effectively with other production staff.
• Achieve high productivity by reliable and punctual attendance.
• Use equipment and instrumentation in daily manufacturing; Synthesizers, Mass Spec, and HPLC. • Responsible for the completion of all tasks assigned daily (working O/T may be required).
• Follow SOP and comply to all ISO, safety standards require by the institution and other standards pertaining to the group.