Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc (NASDAQ: JAZZ) is a global biopharmaceutical company whose purpose is to innovate to transform the lives of patients and their families. We are dedicated to developing life-changing medicines for people with serious diseases - often with limited or no therapeutic options. We have a diverse portfolio of marketed medicines and novel product candidates, from early- to late-stage development, in neuroscience and oncology. We actively explore new options for patients including novel compounds, small molecules and biologics, and through cannabinoid science and innovative delivery technologies. Jazz is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland and has employees around the globe, serving patients in nearly 75 countries. For more information, please visit www.jazzpharmaceuticals.com and follow @JazzPharma on Twitter.
The Senior Manager, R&D Finance will be a senior member of the R&D Finance team and provide financial-related business support to various stakeholders in the R&D Late Development space. This role will build and maintain strong relationships between Finance and business partners and facilitate cross-functional discussions and analysis.
- Provide finance-related support to stakeholders in the R&D Late Development space
- Track and monitor development project spend
- Provide stakeholders with insightful analysis of performance during the year
- Budgeting and forecasting for R&D Late Development functional areas, including headcount analysis
- Participate in Global Molecule Team meetings and liaise closely with individual project managers to manage and resolve financial-related issues and support decision making
- Assist in the development of dashboards and reports for trending and analysis of specific business objectives and processes, including liaising with the Reporting CoE
- Lead the month-end close processes for legacy GW Late Development, until processes are aligned
- Partner with other Finance representatives to support Company-wide projects related to systems migration
- Partner with business on decision making through sound, data-driven analysis
- Monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership informed of the organization’s financial status
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience with strong financial planning and analysis skills, including experience working in the pharmaceutical industry, and in-depth knowledge of the accounting practices required
- Strong forecasting skills and the ability to understand key business drivers
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and drive change as well as work within a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to tailor communications to a variety of stakeholders
Required/Preferred Education and Licenses
- Bachelor’s degree in business or science; advanced degree and/or certification preferred
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law.