Ref ID: 00370-0011584957
Classification: Contracts Manager
Are you eager to learn from an experienced and innovative legal department? Do you have an interest in furthering their career in-house? You will thrive in this role.
The main job description is as follows but the ideal candidate would be someone with experience in working on Marketing type contracts, (Lead Generation, Professional Services, Sponsorships, etc.) If you have experience in Engineering and IT contracts that would be a plus.
• Interface with all areas of the business in negotiating a high volume of supplier agreements for the purchase of indirect goods and services.
• Advise on risks and liabilities of proposed purchasing transactions and devise creative and practical solutions to meet business objectives.
• Ability to communicate complex legal terms to internal stakeholders in simple terms that someone not specialized in the legal field can easily understand.
• Provide advice and guidance regarding terms and conditions of supplier agreements to ensure the company receives quality products and services with minimal risk and preferred pricing.
• Develop and implement form agreements, playbooks, best practices and training initiatives for an evolving business.
• Communicate with clients and the counsel from the other side
• Analyze and summarize legal documents
• Supporting attorneys and staff within the practice groups department
• Legal research and drafting of a wide range of legal documents
Self-starters will find this to be a great opportunity to grow their legal careers. If you're a good fit, APPLY NOW. People who love working in a strong team-oriented environment are our ideal candidates. Contact us today, if you're interested in getting your career moving in the right direction!
Robert Half offers great benefits such as 401k, vision, dental, etc.
Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of highly skilled legal professionals, including lawyers, paralegals and legal support personnel, for law firms and corporate legal departments. With locations in Major North American and international markets, Robert Half Legal’s deep network allows access to legal professionals other staffing firms don’t. In addition, we offer legal project management and e-discovery services for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support and mergers and acquisitions, as well as dedicated, secure space for document review