Ref ID: 00370-0011590602
A top, world-renowned company is looking for a Corporate Counsel technology attorney to support their fantastic team. The ideal candidate can work independently and as part of a team. This role requires someone to correspond with business owners and clients in the technology industry. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a team of dedicated individuals, then apply now!
Ideal background is someone that has a background in sales/marketing/vendor/commercial work
and consumer facing advertising industry experience.
• Negotiate, draft, review and revise contract terms for commercial transactions.
• Advise internal business units on legal issues and risks.
• Correspond frequently with external organizations during deal negotiations.
• Regularly engage with internal business units regarding products and services and related policies (products counsel)
• Continuously improve standard form agreements and legal processes.
• Administer and resolve legal issues and contract interpretation matters that arise in existing commercial relationships.
• Manage contracts database and publication of periodic updates
• Assist with work in other legal areas.
If you have an interest in advancing your career, consider this Sr. Counsel position. If you are a licensed attorney with a love for the legal field, this in-house opportunity might like you to join their team.
Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of highly skilled legal professionals, including lawyers, paralegals and legal support personnel, for law firms and corporate legal departments. With locations in Major North American and international markets, Robert Half Legal’s deep network allows access to legal professionals other staffing firms don’t. In addition, we offer legal project management and e-discovery services for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support and mergers and acquisitions, as well as dedicated, secure space for document review