Ref ID: 04692-0011724576
Classification: Sr. Accountant
Compensation: $80000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
Jim Park is searching for a Senior Accountant with previous accounting experience who is interested in working with an esteemed Construction/Contractor firm. Key parts of the role include preparing and consolidating financial statements, analyzing and reconciling accounts, analyzing cash flow, creating budgets and forecasts, preparing audits, and managing internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. To thrive in this position, candidates should have exceptional analytical skills and enjoy working in challenging, fast-paced environments. This Senior Accountant role is located in San Ramon, California within the Construction/Contractor field. Employees of the company are well compensated, receive benefits, and have the possibility of growth.
- Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
- Present analysis on financial results such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Delegate resources to Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Successfully collaborate with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures, controls and provide support on special requests when necessary
- Commitment to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Supply Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Apply oneself to various department-wide initiatives
- Assemble monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting