At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
This position is responsible for:
- Selling the company’s solutions including products, labor and services.
- Selling primarily to “end-user” customers.
- Up-selling/cross-selling to the existing customer base.
- Maintaining and developing positive customer relationships.
- Achieving or exceeding assigned annual/quarterly quotas for both the installation and service businesses.
- Growing the company’s recurring monthly revenue (RMR) business by providing solutions to existing as well as new clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Using technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in buying the products and services required to meet their needs, resulting in revenue generation for the company.
- Conducting site surveys in preparation of customer needs analysis and estimates.
- Preparing statement(s) of work (SOW) and corresponding sales estimate(s).
- Conducting sales presentations to customers and management, as required.
- Demonstrating a thorough understanding of company services.
- Acquiring and maintaining sound knowledge of all product lines and services offered.
- Partnering with internal departments to communicate job scopes and relay customer needs.
- Attracting new customers and up-selling a client base through a combination of field sales, phone sales, and direct marketing efforts.
- Possessing excellent cold-calling skills and the ability to identify and find new business.
- Generating sales leads and customer account information.
- Creating proposals for customers; outlining plans for preventive maintenance (including the scope of repairs and solutions); reviewing testing reports and working with Service Technicians to quantify service repair proposals based on discrepancies discovered during system inspections.
- Assisting in marketing initiatives related to sales activities, including the development of sales and business plans.
- Reviewing testing reports and working with service technicians to quantify service repair proposals based on deficiencies discovered during system inspections.