Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is “to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the “benchmark” by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
The AAA Four Diamond award-winning Chaminade Resort & Spa is a spectacular mountaintop retreat in Santa Cruz. Our historic Mission-style resort
overlooks sweeping views of Monterey Bay and the Santa Cruz Mountains.
The Spa Supervisor oversees all functions of the Fitness Desk, Spa Area and Health and Fitness Staff. The Spa Supervisor will assist the Manager in running a smooth and efficient department.
- Train all Spa Desk Coordinators in all areas of their job description, including Micros, using Training Activity Checklists and other resources as necessary.
- Assist Manager and Director with all aspects of the beauty salon and massage services.
- Assist the Manager with all conference group activities and meetings.
- Closely monitor all linen ordering, receiving and crediting. Construct weekly schedule for Spa and Fitness Center staff.
- Responsible for all inventories and preparing the proper purchase orders, to be turned into the Manager or Director.
- Complete day-to-day payroll, double-checking that all payroll corrections have been made.
- Develop monthly department meeting agendas and aid in meeting facilitation as necessary.
- Assist Manager and Director in hiring, reviewing and promoting within the Spa. Maintain managerial training program.
- Monitor tracking logs, gift certificates, activities engineering.
- Remain current with changes in the Spa Industry.
- Successfully manage the operation of the Spa in the absence of the Spa Director/Manager.