Benchmark’s company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company’s stated purpose is “to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the “benchmark” by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
We are looking for a The Spa Coordinator to support the scheduling of spa team members for services. The Spa Coordinator my also support group activity by blocking times, booking slots and adjustments and cancellations.
If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class resort!
A Spectacular Mountaintop Retreat
The AAA Four Diamond award-winning Chaminade Resort & Spa is a spectacular mountaintop retreat in Santa Cruz. Our historic Mission-style resort overlooks sweeping views of Monterey Bay and the Santa Cruz Mountains. Chaminade is a luxurious destination for executive meetings, celebrations and getaways. Enjoy color palettes inspired by California coast, contemporary Spanish furnishings, and world-class amenities. Chaminade is just five minutes from golf courses, the beach and downtown Santa Cruz. Escape to a haven of unsurpassed service.
Position Description & Job Responsibilities
• Assist in the completion of weekly schedule for all spa team members.
• Maintain accurate records and systems on invoices and gift certificates.
• Work cooperatively with other departments.
• Perform special tasks as requested by the Spa Manager.
• Assist the Spa leadership with all aspects of the Spa and Fitness Center. May assist the Spa leadership with conference group activities and meetings.
• Oversee and maintain the cleanliness and neatness of facility.
Formal Education and Job Related Requirements
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Continued education preferred.
• Previous spa employment experience is preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Excellent customer service skills.
Job-Related Physical Requirements
This position requires the employee to engage in Frequent Walking, Reaching, Manual Dexterity, Eye Hand Coordination, Near Vision & Color Recognition; Occasional Sitting, Crouching, Lifting up to 25lbs, Gross Motor Skills, Far Vision & Hearing; Constant Standing
The position involves the following Environmental Factors: Working Inside, Closely with Others, Above Ground, With Detergents & Chemicals, Noise and Vibrations, Smoke/Fumes/Gas & Excessive Humidity.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.