Seeking a senior Program Manager to join the Office of the CIO Team. We are the organization that enables IT & Reliability Engineering teams to be run as a business. This person will drive a large cross-functional program to deliver software standards across the company. You will develop process and dig deep into data and analytics to provide insights for optimization. Your focus is executing on software optimization (on Prem and SaaS) consolidation and governance processes across the company. You will focus on driving deep analysis on software data, financial and usage data, delivering insights to achieve optimization and consolidation objectives. The position will partner with cross-functional teams, driving alignment across Vendor Management, Enterprise Architecture, Procurement and Business Stakeholders to deliver data driven insights to drive scale for the company.
This role requires deep Vendor knowledge, Software License Management and an ability to update software spend data in excel and other BI Tools, as well as have excellent communication skills for effective partnership with senior leaders across matrixed and global teams.
In this role, you will demonstrate your executive communication skills and experience with software data, analytics, business intelligence, planning, and process improvements designed to improve efficiency, optimization and scale. You will will develop and drive analysis and reporting of software spend, & vendor data.
Your interpersonal skills will help you engage with cross-functional teams to understand and distill their business intelligence needs and deficiencies. Your strong data modeling skills will help you combine disparate sources of data so that they can be analyzed and your understanding of statistics will help you analyze the data and derive useful actionable insights for the various teams. Your success is predicated on providing actionable plans to achieve optimization targets and KPI's/
What you need to succeed
* Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills with experience providing business insights and recommendations that drives meaningful results
* Ability to see the big picture while maintaining a curiosity to understand and own the detail
* Outstanding communication and partnership skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and stakeholders
* Have a minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience including Software License Management
* Finance Background familiar with budgeting, capex, opex, depreciation, ROI, & Financial Models.
* Excel Expert, pivot tables, analysis
* Ability to create project plans and ppt deck for executive audiences
* Nice to have: Reporting and experience such as Tableau or PowerBI
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.