Software Engineer: Configuration Management
Job Summary: Talent Software Services is in search of a Software Engineer: Configuration Management for a contract position in Santa Clara, CA. Opportunity will be six months with a strong chance for a long-term extension.
- We are looking for an engineer to help manage existing code and integrate it into the new system tool.
- This person will be responsible for maintaining the health of the software repositories, ensuring that the software can be successfully built and is working all the time.
- Integrate existing C source code, x86 Assembly, Python and windows code into existing program application.
- Create and/or integrate into the existing GUI of the tool in Linux and Windows.
- Create test cases, document program codes integration process, and thoroughly test the code integration does not interfere with the existing tool.
- BS degree in Computer Science or closely related field.
- Years of experience required for this position: 5+ years.
- 5 years or greater experience with C, C++, Python, Linux Kernel, Windows
- 5 years or greater experience with IA platform debug with Xeon, PCH, and Atom SoC
- 5 years or greater experience with JTAG HW Debugger ITP-XDP3
If this job is a match for your background, we would be honored to receive your application!
Providing consulting opportunities to TALENTed people since 1987, we offer a host of opportunities including contract, contract to hire and permanent placement. Let's talk!