Pay Rate: $86.61/HR
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
• Minimum 10 years of hands-on experience in software automated test development.
• Expert with hands-on experience in automation framework design, architecture, and process implementation.
• Excellent skills in analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving complex issues in automated scripts development.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a collaborative environment as well as independently with minimal supervision.
• Effective at learning new technologies and actively introducing advanced process improvements and test technologies.
• Effective at understanding and communicating technical information; ability to translate to and from business language.
• Strong ability to prioritize and meet a deadline.
• Strong communication skills – written & verbal.
• Strong hands-on experience with scripting in Robot Automation Framework, Selenium, and other test automation tools.
• Strong hands-on experience with scripting in C#, Python, and other programming languages.
• Strong knowledge of Action Driven, Keyword Driven, Data-Driven testing approaches, and other latest methodologies in software testing.
• Strong hands-on experience with OS virtualization.
• Strong hands-on experience with Azure DevOps services and Azure portal.
• Strong hands-on experience with GIT, TFVC
• Strong hands-on experience with Selenium. Hands-on experience with other industry-leading software automation tools & languages is a big plus.
• Strong knowledge in automated test development for desktop and client-server applications.
• Strong knowledge of web front and back-end automated testing, cross-browser automated testing, web application performance, web services test development.
• Strong knowledge of automation development processes, methodologies, and complete software development lifecycles.
• Good knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies in software development.
• Good experience with development and testing using Performance testing tools.
• Expand automation framework to provide additional development capabilities. Analyze existing systems and identify areas for improvement.
• Work closely with software developers and test engineers to understand software workflows, use cases, and specifications in creating automated scripts across the application.
• Design, develop, and document automated test scripts to ensure the quality of our products.
• Work closely with a team to ensure script implementation comply with best practices and testability requirements.
• Work independently and as a member of the automation team developing and maintaining automation scripts.
• Develop and verify automation test scripts to build a system to support automation of unit, functional, performance, security, and integration testing. Translate existing manual tests and defects into automated scripts.
• Collaborate effectively with remote test automation resources.
• Identify, analyze, and document software defects detected by automation scripts.
• Follow the agile development process.