GOLANG DEVELOPER - Remote
One of The Select Groups largest clients is seeking an experienced Golang Developer to bring on their team immediately.
GOLANG DEVELOPER MUST HAVE SKILLS
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Professional software development experience in Go Language
- Experience with Any of the supporting technologies (the more the better)
* MPLS and Forwarding Information Base (FIB)
* Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
* Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- Software development experience in Python
GOLANG DEVELOPER PLUS SKILLS
- Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL)
- Expeience with Distributed Denial of Service Attack (DDos)
- Experience with Agile development and/or DevOps working models CI/CD
- Experience with Docker
GOLANG DEVELOPER DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Crafting and implementing Software Defined Networking (SDN) agent based on Go Language that will run on several different hardware platforms in Docker containers.
- Building High Performing Software Defined Networking (SDN) agent services to support data flows from millions of devices.
- Developing new features.
- Troubleshooting software defects.
- Writing Testing Tools and Frameworks
- Assisting with production issues as necessary.
- Ensuring new code meets strict security requirements.
- Writing supporting documentation for the software.
- Supporting continuous monitoring and audit requirements