The Software Engineer will be a critical technical contributor in the development of user interface and application software for complex electromechanical Hematology instruments. The Hematology organization is an exciting phase with its flagship product and is looking to expand its technical expertise within the software organization.
The role will be responsible for providing design and development expertise for development of current and next generation applications that meet product requirements. This covers the process from initial concept, requirement development, implementation, testing and on field support after releases.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor or Master of Eng/Computer Science or technology related tertiary education
• 7+ years of UI development is required
• 2+ years of SW design experience is required
• Strong UI software development experience (User experience design and wire framing techniques) in Windows environment and the following technologies (.Net, WPF, C#, SQL) is required
• Strong knowledge of UML and Design Patterns is required
• Experience with HL7 and ASTM LIS protocols is an advantage
• Experience in medical devices or in a regulated industry (e.g. FDA, Aerospace, Defense) developing complex electromechanical systems is strongly preferred
• Experience with Scrum/Agile software development methodologies preferred
• Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and apply to products is a must
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.