Kforce has a client in the Pleasanton, CA area that is looking for a Senior Web UI Developer with Performance Engineering experience. This is a contract to hire opportunity!
The IT group is utilizing the latest in technologies to build market-leading, high scale & performance solutions for eCommerce, Loyalty and Rewards programs. We are seeking a Senior Web UI Developer who thrives in the UI/UX landscape and desires to contribute in a fast-paced environment. You must be able to advance the Web UI team in creating responsive web-based applications that delight consumers and operate efficiently in a large-scale environment.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible to identify performance bottlenecks and improvement opportunities
- Make necessary changes to improve page performance metrics
- Summarizing large amount of metrics into meaningful graphs and reports and creating release reports
- Provide application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs
- Analyze highly complex business requirements
- Design and create technical specifications to design or redesign complex applications and reusable components
- Analyze problems outlined by Product Managers, Architects, Technical Leads or Business Systems Analysts in terms of detailed technology requirements and capabilities
- Provide coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code
- Use Agile Scrum practices to deliver solutions with high level of flexibility and adaptability
- Oversee overall systems configuration and testing, ensuring efficient deployment of applications to production
- Develop new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides
- Develop documentation standards, procedures and approval hierarchies