NOTE: Candidates will need to submit a portfolio in addition to a resume for further consideration.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
The Wells Fargo Commercial Banking & Corporate Investment Banking Design Innovation team is searching for talented, passionate, visual designers to work on and lean into our product re-branding initiatives. We are aiming to build and ensure a modernized, meaningful, customer-centric brand experience for our digital products space of core financial and technology products.
The Visual Design Strategy team is seeking a mid-senior-level Product Designer who specializes in visual and brand design, who values customer-first design, and grounding your approach in creative and business strategy. We are especially interested in individuals who are accustomed to deep collaboration, who have a sophisticated, critical eye for aesthetics and trends, and who are a skilled storyteller and holistic thinker with a knack for distilling the complex. Additionally, having experience working within a mature design system with complex visual identities is a plus.
Our team is a valued practice and craft of Visual Design and Brand experts, Brand Stewards and Product Designers, responsible for design discovery, and guiding and applying a re-imagined Wells Fargo brand identity. We collaborate with Product Design, Product Management, User Research, Experience Strategy, Accessibility, and Design System partners on a daily basis.
In this role, you will:
- Create visual design solutions for online applications, websites and mobile apps
- Be responsible for the production of customers experience elements from product concept through completion, including updates and revisions
- Contribute to a digital design system, style guides and delivering digital assets to development teams
- Analyze relevant internal and external sites and consult standards and guidelines as well as policies to determine best practices
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- 4+ years of Online and Digital Product Design, Information Sciences, Graphic, and Visual Arts experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience in Online and Digital Product Design, Information Sciences, Graphic, and Visual Arts, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Strong in Visual Design
- Strong customer experience focus and understanding of user-centered design
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with brand identity elements, including typography, iconography, color, illustration, visual language, standards, theming, and sub-brands as well in data visualization.
- Knowledge and understanding of prototyping tools like Figma or other prototyping tools
- Experience working in a Lean UX & Agile delivery model
- Experience designing for large scale mobile, web, api and omni-channel user experiences
- Experience working with digital design systems, contributing to style guides and delivering digital assets to development teams
- Excellent verbal and communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented, well organized, be able to handle multiple projects, and prioritize different tasks
$87,700.00 - $155,900.00 Annual
- Information about Wells Fargo's employee benefits
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.