I am working with a API Security startup who recently secured series c investment. Their products enable some of the largest financial, retail, and social media organizations discover and protect their public-facing APIs.
They are on the lookout for a Senior UX Designer to join the team. You'll be responsible for their industry-leading Application Security Platform, designing the UX for API and Bot Defense products. Working closely with a cross-functional UX team composed of UI engineers, threat researchers, product managers & QA, you'll help deliver exceptional detection and prevention workflows for their customers.
As Senior UX Designer, you will help design and set the visual and experiential tone for user experience of the product. You will think strategically with an eye on how designs fit into the larger user experience and be a collaborative teammate who can communicate with leadership, product teams and to our customers. You will also need to perform end-to-end oversight of designing products including conducting UX discovery, design of prototypes, collaborating with subject matter experts on functionality, and usability tests.
Key job responsibilities
- Participate in the UX process and workflow, working closely with a cross-functional team to build and ship designs.
- Conceptualize creative solutions to complex workflows based on current customer needs and goals.
- Participate in direct discussions with customers and external personas to observe common workflows and business needs.
- Create clear user flows, wireframes, and prototypes for user interfaces.
- Plan and lead design sessions to generate ideas or feedback both remote and in-person.
- Work from and contribute to our existing design system and UI pattern library.
- Work at both a detailed design level and a strategic level to influence the product roadmap.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in end-to-end user experience processes and workflows, including user journeys, task analysis, wireframing, prototyping, and evaluative research methods.
- Expertise with at least one of the UX tools - Axure, Figma or Sketch.
- Demonstrable experience with full Software Development Processes with an Agile mindset using Scrum Methodologies
- Prior experience in enterprise product design for cybersecurity products.
- Strong understanding of interaction patterns, accessibility, and best practices for user interface design.
If you are interesting in having a further chat around the role - Please contact Martin Dawson at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or apply below.