Tax Senior, Great Mid-Sized CPA Firm, 100% Remote, great opportunity for growth!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ben Kimbrel
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based in San Jose, CA with 4 offices across California; we are leading the way as the #1 International Tax Focused CPA firm of 2021! Recently published and recognized by Accounting Today as the best small sized firm in California. Even better...our practice is actually built on the foundation that our people mean more to us than anything else! What that means for you, is that we encourage you to enjoy a work life balance that promotes personal health, well being and family life...Join us for challenging work with lighter busy season hours!
If you are a Senior Tax Accountant looking to enjoy a promising work life balance, then please apply today...
Why join us?
Do you want to work with some of the nations best Clients AND enjoy time at home w/ family? We do too!
- Meaningful Work!
- Lighter Busy Season Hours!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field;
- Certified public accountant or in process to become one
- Three+ years’ experience in a public accounting firm
- Prepare federal, and state tax returns with an emphasis on flow‐through entities
- Supervise multiple engagements including compliance and tax planning
- Correspond with IRS and states on client notices
- Assist in department training, mentoring, and process improvement
- Possess technical knowledge sufficient to supervise staff accountants, and evaluate their progress when appropriate
- Continue to develop quality client relations
- Begin developing a command of pertinent IRC sections and regulations
- Become proficient at tax research including a knowledge of the reference sources available to the firm
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.