Yoh is seeking a Senior Research and Development Scientist to support our Clinical Stage Biopharmaceutical client in the San Francisco Bay Area. The Senior Research and Development Scientist will be responsible for designing and leading pharmacology studies with emphasis on informing mechanism and patient selection in FASN inhibitor clinical programs. This positions requires a candidate to have a PhD with at least 5 years’ experience in drug development, ideally in pharmacology or biomarker sciences.
Pay Rate: Depending on Experience
Industry: Clinical Stage Biopharmaceutical
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Type: Direct Hire
- Design and lead pharmacology studies with emphasis on informing mechanism and patient selection in FASN inhibitor clinical programs
- Implement biomarker assays and analysis in clinical studies, working with clinical team and CROs
- Analyze and evaluate data, interpret and present results to development teams
- Author IND sections, other regulatory documents, study reports and publications
- Member of multi-disciplinary team designing development strategies in NASH and oncology
- Work with academic collaborators
- PhD with at least 5 years’ experience in drug development, ideally in pharmacology or biomarker sciences. Expertise in DMPK or toxicology beneficial.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and CROs (all work will be outsourced or via collaborations)
- Background in oncology or NASH strongly beneficial
- Thrives in a small company, dynamic environment. Team-player able to work well across functions
- Strong data analysis and presentation skills are essential. Well versed in graphing programs.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills are essential