Looking for a Senior Scientist, Dermatology with extensive cell and tissue culture experience!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emmet Nitto
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 - $160,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based in Mountain View, CA we use cutting edge biotechnology to reverse and/or slow the aging process, improving age-related diseases. We have developed a state of the art reprogramming therapy, turning old cells young again, aiding in the rejuvenation of an aged human body. We are looking for a Senior Scientist, Dermatology to join our rapidly growing team.
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package
- Adaptable/Flexible Schedule!
- PhD in molecular and cellular biology or related discipline preferred
- Alternatively, BS/MS in the same disciplines with 7-to-10 years of relevant research experience in industry
- Extensive experience in dermatology-related translational research
- 7-10 years experience in cell and tissue culture work and in vitro assays
- 5-7 years experience in animal (preferably rodent) handling and tissue evaluation
- In addition to dermatology, experience in one or more of the focal application areas: ophthalmology, osteocartilage, or skeletal muscular
- Background in gene therapeutics testing
- Establishment and maintenance of cell and tissue culture model systems
- Development and application of dermatologic ex vivo and in vivo model systems that include the use of 3D human skin organoids and human skin explants
- Performance of cell-based assays and techniques including qPCR, ELISA, western blotting, imaging, immunocytochemistry, immunofluorescence microscopy, flow cytometry, FACS, etc.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.