Senior Scientist, Applications
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Emmet Nitto
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based in Mountain View, CA we use cutting edge biotechnology to reverse and/or slow the aging process, improving age-related diseases. We have developed a state of the art reprogramming therapy, turning old cells young again, aiding in the rejuvenation of an aged human body. We are looking for a Senior Scientist, Applications to join our rapidly growing team.
Why join us?
- Competitive Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package
- Adaptable/Flexible Schedule!
- B.S., MS, or PhD in molecular and cellular biology or related discipline
- 5-7 years of experience, in academic or industry research and development. At least 1-2 years includes corporate experience in documentation and formalizing protocols
- Google Suite and/or MSOffice skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Demonstrated track record of hands-on experience with in vivo studies - particular expertise in dermatology applications is favored
- Experienced and skilled at leading initiatives, troubleshooting, problem solving, and modifying on the fly
- The ability to come up with innovative ideas and execute on them
- You thrive working independently, and also have the ability to work effectively with team members to accomplish goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates must be able to follow written protocols, record observations in written or electronic form, and efficiently manage their time to support multiple ongoing studies
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.