Velo Labs is seeking an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing strategies to increase product awareness and adoption for our next-generation blockchain payment network. Velo Labs is a technology company revolutionizing the $1.9+ trillion international payments industry, leveraging Stellar and other blockchains. Our focus is on delivering faster, cheaper, and more reliable cross-border payments with a unique combination of technology and strategic partnerships.
We’re searching for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our passionate team and create compelling GTM strategy, messaging, material, and campaigns. In this role, you will be in charge of developing go-to-market plans and content for our institutional and retail blockchain products, as well as supporting our product roadmap with targeted campaigns. You will develop positioning and messaging frameworks for our B2B and crypto-focused audiences. You will work directly with the CMO and existing Marketing team, as well as cross-functionally across the organization with Velo’s Product and Technology groups.
What you will do:
- Product messaging and positioning – Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with Velo Labs’ customers and partners and differentiates our product from other payment networks and crypto projects
- Content development – Conceptualize and craft educational product and solution content for our cross-border payment network and our retail-focused trading platform
- Market, customer, and competitive analysis - Be the authority on the customer, the industry trends, and the other players in blockchain payments and retail crypto trading
- Go-to-market – Lead our GTM efforts for new product launches, building messaging frameworks, developing external messaging, and working with Product to coordinate launches
- Sales enablement – Craft region-agnostic high-value sales tools, training, and collateral
- Demand generation – Assist in developing and implementing strategies to drive awareness and demand with our B2B audience, institutions and hedge funds, and retail investors
- Evangelism – Serve as a company go-to product expert.
You are a good fit if you have:
- 7-10 years of experience with emerging products crafting GTM messaging, frameworks, and solution content
- Experience constructing marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, product requirements, messaging, pricing, etc
- Successful track record of initiating and driving a range of GTM programs for B2B and/or retail audiences.
- Ability to effectively lead, inspire, and mentor direct and indirect reports
- Demonstrable experience collaborating with cross-functional teams, across geographies, including executive management, product management, operations, sales and marketing
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality and attention to detail
- Previous experience in a fast-paced, agile environment where ambiguity can be common and decision-making not always with perfect information.
- Industry knowledge (Blockchains, DeFi, trends, use-cases) is preferred
- Experience in a financial services area such as payments (international preferred) is a plus, but not required.
Who we are:
Velo Labs is a technology company revolutionizing the $1.9+ trillion international payments industry leveraging Stellar and other blockchains. Our unique DeFi and CeFi payment infrastructure delivers faster, cheaper and more reliable cross-border payments through a combination of technology and strategic partnerships. Our global team spans Southeast Asia and the United States.