Senior Product Manager with Two-Sided Market experience for growth stage Bay Area co
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Moses Nerpel
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $200,000
A bit about us:
We are a leader in our niche space within Bay Area SaaS companies, giving us a unique opportunity to use the latest in technology to offer our clients top notch solutions including marketplace type options for selecting vendors.
We are in the process of launching multiple new software product initiatives and looking for leaders in Product Management to join our team and kick this off!
If you are a Senior or Lead Product Manager with great technical and client facing skills, then please read on….
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
- 5+ years product management in a SaaS company
- "Two-sided Market" or SaaS Enabled Marketplace and consumer focused experience
- B2B or B2C software experience is a plus!
- Proven experience developing both web and mobile products
- A history of translating customer insight into product requirements
- BS or BA in computer science, engineering, math, finance, economics, or related
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions evaluate outcomes and challenge conventional wisdom.
- Success in building coalitions and working across a range of teams, including UX, Engineering, Compliance & Legal, Finance, and Marketing.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with a track record of delivering results in fast-moving and demanding environments
- Experience in Agile development practices
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.