Senior Product Designer
Are you curious about people and motivated to design product and service experiences that help people find their dream jobs? Come join our Product Design team of tinkerers, prototypers, and researchers and apply human-centered design to re-imagine a marketplace for talent around the world. We’re seeking a Senior Product Designer who is a great product thinker, passionate about user interface design, and cares about making a meaningful impact for people.
As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll be part of a product “squad” and involved in all aspects of the product design process: framing problems, understanding human behavior through design research, conceptualizing and prototyping early ideas, helping envision future “north star” directions, creating high-res designs and workflows, and collaborating highly with product management, engineering, your own peers, and more!
Key criteria for this role
- Craft clarity from ambiguity
- Drive meaningful product outcomes working closely with Product and Engineering peers
- Collaborate and communicate design effectively across multiple functions in the organization
- Be perceived as a leader in your “squad” that advocates for and applies human-centered design practices
- High degree of craft for all aspects of product design: user research, prototyping, interaction and visual design
- High proficiency in design tools like Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD
- Capacity to influence and bring others along in your thinking
- Capacity to create innovative end-to-end experiences across multiple channels (including web and mobile) that are grounded in human insight, data and business goals
- Experience working with design systems
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Experience working with product management and engineering teams
- Desire to lead or facilitate workshops and design sprints
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate Services job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
You may apply for this position by email or regular mail. Please send your cover letter and resume to:
2613 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP