Senior Manufacturing Engineer Needed for Well Established Medical Device Company!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Adam Anaim
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Founded over 10 years ago and growing at an extremely rapid pace, we are a well-funded medical device company that is seeking a rockstar Manufacturing Engineer to join our team. We are looking for an individual with a start-up mentality that has been through the manufacturing process, from concept to commercial, with some exposure to electrical hardware. Come join the fun and see what we're all about!
If you are a permanent US resident with 3-5 years of Manufacturing Engineering experience in the medical device space, please read on ...
Why join us?
- Opportunity for advancement!
- Competitive pay structure!
- Excellent benefits package!
- Great company culture!
- Design manufacturing processes, procedures, and production layouts for assemblies, equipment installation, processing, machining, and material handling
- Develop manufacturing processes that are applicable to statistical process control, and may develop those techniques
- Experience in process development & process characterization
- Support the introduction of new products and equipment into the manufacturing space
- Establish processes and procedures, create assembly documentation
- 5+ years of medical device manufacturing experience
- 5+ years of experience in an FDA or ISO regulated production environment
- Bachelor of Science degree required
- Must have electrical hardware experience
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.