Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 107,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries
Our business purpose is to restore health and improve quality of life through the design and provision of device and management solutions for the treatment of STRUCTURAL HEART disease. We aim to lead the markets we serve by requiring the solutions we offer customers provide an improved benefit/risk profile as compared to existing standards of care; a performance threshold that by definition, guides and ensures the productive output of our engineering, business development, and clinical research efforts result in outcomes that advance the standard of care.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Senior Manager, Global Marketing Strategy will be part of the Strategy team in the Structural Heart headquarters in Santa Clara, California and will develop qualitative and quantitative market insights in support of strategic business decisions. The candidate will be expected to quickly develop an understanding of the Structural Heart space, Abbott’s product offerings, key market dynamics and internal strategic processes.
- Lead and execute projects to translate the strategic vision into detailed plans and tactical actions, liaising with multi-functional stakeholders across the organization.
- Work closely with the global training team to implement novel business models in support of commercial execution.
- Plan and execute key medical advisory board meetings in US and EU. This includes organizing event logistics, liaise with external vendors and key opinion leaders, identify strategic topics for discussion and support the execution of the meetings.
- Lead the organization in the strategic goals planning process, identifying top priorities and coordinating functional goal setting activities.
- Support the development of presentations and strategic narratives for the President of the Division and C-suite audience.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- BA/BS degree, MBA desirable with preferred focus on Strategy, Marketing and Finance.
- 6+ years of related work experience.
- Experience in Medical Device, Pharma or Biotech required; experience in Structural Heart industry is desirable.
- Experience in summarizing insights and presenting findings to management in a timely and professional manner required.
- Ability to work collaboratively, internally and externally.
- Ability to manage/prioritize multiple projects and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment.
- Advanced PowerPoint skills required.
- Strong problem solver with proven ability to translate data into insights.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
- Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.