Help Desk Techs interested in a Fast Growing Startup Take a Closer Look!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jenner Wiggins
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $110,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a MSP that provides helpdesk, network, cloud, Cybersecurity, and server based services.
Why join us?
- Our office has all the features of a typical startup: ping pong table, free snacks, and lots of interaction with talented and interesting people
- Monthly social events like happy hours, bowling, go-karting, and pool
- Annual company-wide camping retreat every Summer
- 100% coverage for medical/dental/vision premiums and more
- $125 monthly cell phone reimbursement
SUMMARY: Working directly with our clients solving their technical problems, Participating in a reasonable on-call rotation, Answering technical phone calls and responding to technical emails, and Helping junior level technicians by answering questions and coaching them.
- Jamf Experience!
PERCENTAGE BREAK DOWN:
- 75% Working on Jamf, setting up new Jamf servers, configuring servers & policies, maintenance and response work on high-level request from clients.
- 25% Project work with MS Azure and configuring with VDI, InTune, and AWS.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrable experience supporting PC & Mac workstations
- Advanced level experience with server technologies (Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, Remote Desktop Servers, VMware, Jamf, VDI, Azure, AWS, InTune),
- Advanced level networking environments (DHCP, DNS, VPN, switching and routing)
- At least 7 years of help desk experience
- Strong professional and technical communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A calm and focused approach to high-pressure situations
- The ability to be receptive and action-oriented in response to constructive feedback
- A passion for developing hard and soft skills and career advancement
- A strong dedication to developing technically and to delivering world-class customer service
- Working directly with our clients solving their technical problems
- Participating in a reasonable on-call rotation
- Answering technical phone calls and responding to technical emails
- Helping junior level technicians by answering questions and coaching them
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Preferred
- Experience from an MSP Environment
- Jamf Experience
- Azure Experience
- InTune Experience
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.