Ref ID: 00412-9503064026
Classification: Fund Accountant
For faster consideration, please view my Linkedin under Charles O'Brien and email me your resume.
Our client provides growth financing to owner-operated and family-owned businesses which are navigating through discontinuous growth events. These companies tend to be non-sponsored and independent, generating between $5 million and $100 million in revenues.
They are looking for a senior fund accountant/accounting manager to join the team.
Responsibilities will be dynamic and cross functional and will include:
Investment Funds/Management Company Financials:
- Manage quarterly/annual close including preparation of financial statements and related supporting schedules including valuation.
- Work closely with fund administrator to shadow books and records.
- Prepare first draft of quarterly report to investors, and underlying support.
- Collaborate on analytical projects as requested, including complex valuations, public comparable analyses, and liquidation waterfalls.
- Collaborate with others on the team in monitoring and overseeing the collection of data from privately‐held Portfolio Companies.
- Assist with documentation of Finance policies and procedures.
- Liaise with external audit team ‐ preparation of year‐end audited financial statements and support.
- Preparation for review of year‐end audit and tax schedules and associated support.
Limited Partners/Investor Support:
- Work closely with other members of the Finance and Investor Relations team, to produce capital call/distribution allocations and Investor notice letters.
- Track and prepare Limited Partner or Portfolio Company audit confirmation requests; assist with automation of confirmation process.