Imagine the potential impact of your work. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple. Do you want to impact billions of users by developing an extraordinary product with a prime focus on accuracy, experience, and performance? Bring passion and dedication to your job and Apple will provide you with an outstanding opportunity for success.
The Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and visionary content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Our technology and services power advertising in Apple News and Search Ads in the App Store. Our platforms are highly-performant, deployed at scale, and set new standards for enabling effective advertising while maintaining Apple's fundamental focus for user privacy!
* Minimum of eight years experience in project and program management.
* Minimum of five years of technical experience demonstrating strong technical proficiency in a consumer-related field.
* Strong overall skills in agile software development with multiple years of experience leading software development teams using agile methodologies.
* Experience leading projects in a matrixed environment including working with technical leads, software developers, and business operations on a daily basis.
* Self-motivated and dedicated, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
* Strong communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, with the ability to positively present themselves and build trusted relationships through all levels of an organization.
* Proven experience in the release of enterprise products.
* Exceptional attention to detail.
The Advertising Platforms group is seeking an Engineering Project Manager with a strong technical background, experience delivering enterprise software/products, and leading technical teams. Candidates should have the ability to understand big picture while also being able to dive into technical details and take lead on solving problems. This role will support cross functional projects and will involve interaction with all aspects of engineering, marketing, legal, support, and product release.
Education & Experience
BBS/MS EE/CS/CE or equivalent