Requisition ID # 101980
Job Category : Administrative / Clerical
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Business Unit: Gas Operations
The Integrity Management organization is responsible for integrity management for the gas system, including identifying threats and risks to the system and identifying appropriate mitigations for those risks. The team is also responsible for the long-term asset management plans for the gas system as part of Gas Safety Excellence. In addition, this team drives the adoption of innovative technologies and tools in Gas Operations through the R&D and Innovation organization.
Provide administrative support to one or more Directors or Executives. Position will support one senior director, and two director level staff; subject to change based on business need.
- High School Diploma required
- 4 or more years of administrative support experience required
- Bachelors or Associates degree preferred
- 1 or more years of experience supporting Director level preferred.
- Communication & interpersonal skills, portraying a high degree of professionalism
- Organization and planning skills
- Attention to detail Analytical thinking
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently, prioritize work and manage time to meet deadlines Flexible and open to change
- Ability to use discretion and judgment in dealing with sensitive or confidential information Political and organizational savvy
- Motivated, self-starter, eager to master new skills Ability to foster teamwork, collaborative environment
- Software / Office Applications: Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Search. May also require experience and knowledge with PG&E specific applications such as SRM, Concur, HR SAP, CATS, Visio, SharePoint
- Responsibilities typically include many or all of the following:
- Calendaring, Scheduling & Meeting Logistics: Manage & prioritize calendar. Arrange ongoing/recurring as well as ad hoc meetings & conference calls. Schedule conference rooms, set up audio visual or on-line meeting tools and events. Coordinate & ensure meeting logistics are in place. Reschedule appointments. May greet and escort parties to scheduled meetings.
- Written & Oral Correspondence: Compose, proofread, edit & format written correspondence, agendas, and documents for signature. Assist with phones, phone screening, oral contacts & communications, take phone messages. Utilize polished professionalism and communication skills while serving as liaison on behalf of the leader or department. (Note: The balance of internal vs. external contacts, as well as the type of contact will vary by leader supported). May monitor, sort and prioritize emails for the leader, and use discretion and business judgment to respond directly or to forward to team members for response.
- Refer / Delegate / Track Questions, Actions & Issues: Refer or delegate business issues or questions to others for resolution on behalf of leader or team. Follow up to ensure issue or question status & resolution. Track action items using a follow-up system, tool or process, communicate and report on status.
- Documentation, Records Management & Filing: Prepare or assist in preparing documents, reports, presentations, meeting materials, documents for signature. Prepare copies, arrange materials. Process, distribute mail.
- May assist or coordinate maintaining information on intranet site. Maintain a records management system, including efficient filing system, document storage.
- Coordinate Travel & Events: Handle all travel related aspects for individuals and groups. Arranging conference facilities, catering. Managing logistics for travel, group and events arrangements. Create detailed itineraries.
- Audit/monitor for adherence to corporate travel guidelines.
- Office Supplies & Equipment Ordering: Order & maintain an inventory of items required. Order new equipment or schedule, service / maintenance. Order supplies.
- Prepare Invoices, Purchase Orders, Expense Reports, Budgets: Assist with processing of invoices, purchase orders/requisitions & expense reports. Manage commercial card usage and reconcilliation of statements. May monitor department budgets, costs. May monitor adherence to expense report policy. May include credit card administration. May maintain subscriptions, memberships. May process check & wire transfer requests. May prepare and distribute invoices, request payment.
- HR, Safety, Compliance Training, Building & Asset Related Tasks: Handle HR related administrative tasks including time reporting, pay planning, performance improvement plans, performance management, organization change requests, pay change requests, rewards and recognition forms, organization chart updates, emergency lists. Order LAN ID and assets for new hires. Monitor & track staff participation in required training, reading or action including safety and compliance. Complete building services requests. May coordinate office space planning. Handle all aspects of new employee onboarding.
- Create Presentations: Create, assemble, modify, proofread presentations, spreadsheets, reports.
- Create Reports & Track Metrics: Manage data, metrics tracking and reporting, report creation and execution.
- Backup Other Administrative Assistants: Backup and support to other Executive Assistants as required.
- Reports to and assists a Senior Director(s) Understands and supports the single complex company-wide function or the complex multiple business functions reporting into the Senior Director
- Travel and event arrangements are often for multiple employees, with logistical complexities that may include coordinated ground transportation, conferencing facilities and equipment.
- Meeting or conference arrangements on occasion include hotel or other conference facilities for large groups, with logistical complexities that may include coordinating and planning for multiple speakers and site related logistics and preparation
- Monitor expenses for adherence to company policies and procedures, create and submit expense reports.
- May be involved in space planning, business office equipment evaluation and procurement.
- Schedule meetings for internal groups of employees. Resolve some competing priorities and scheduling conflicts by evaluating and judging business needs and priorities, working with other Executive and Sr. Executive Assistants as well as with business leaders, others across the company and outside agencies.
- Often works proactively, anticipating needs, coordinating additional administrative support.
- NOTE: Other responsibilities may be assigned in addition to those listed above based on the needs of the Leader and the organization.