Senior DevOps Engineer | $150,000 | Remote (open to candidates in US/Canada)
Our client is a growing AWS Tech Partner, looking to bring on an experienced Senior/Lead DevOps professional to join their team of engineers, and handle all infrastructure automation, configuration, and system improvements as they migrate from Azure to AWS environment. This is a critical position for the growth of the team and they need to see someone comfortable with leading the DevOps roadmapping and infrastructure transformation.
Role & Responsibilities:
- AWS and Azure DevOps experience - required
- Designs, configure, deploy, tests, and debugs new and existing cloud infrastructure - using Terraform, CloudFormation.
- 6+ years of industry experience in Development Operations
- 2+ years of full-stack software engineering
- CI/CD tools and concepts Azure and AWS DevOps, Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCI
- Fully support infrastructure deployments and production environment support.
- Analyzing cloud best practices across the organization, as the company migrates infrastructure from Azure to AWS.
- Serverless framework & architecture experience - Lambda
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 6+ years of DevOps experience, 2 years of full-stack development.
- Excellent understanding of Amazon Web Services & Azure DevOps environments.
- Must have high-volume data management experience and
- Kubernetes, Docker Containerization
- CI/CD Pipeline knowledge - Jenkins, Git
- Building IaC - CloudFormation, Terraform
- Couchbase, CosmosDB, MongoDB Database experience
- Fully-Remote (Open to candidates located in the US or Canada)
- 401K Match - 3%
- Company Stock Options
- Excellent Employee/Family Benefits (Medical, Dental, Health)
- Standard PTO - Sick and Holidays not included.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 480-530-2031.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy