Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
Positions in this function identify and develop potential business opportunities and new targeted customers or groups, but do not have primary responsibility for closing sales. Establishes and cultivates strategic business relationships with key sales and market influencers, potential new customers, and related community institutions. Works closely with sales and marketing groups to translate business development strategies into specific initiatives, additional market research projects, and selling activities. Management positions in this function may work closely with finance and other functions on potential acquisitions and alliances, but that is not the primary focus of jobs in this function.
This position is full - time (40 hours / week) Monday - Friday. Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 7:00am - 7:00pm EST. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime.
If you are located within a 50 mile commutable distance from any UHG office, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Perform analysis to identify business requirements, priorities and recommendations
- Provide explanations and interpretations within area of expertise
- Compile and provide business analysis results for strategy planning and decision making
- Co-ordinate with sales and operations to implement effective solutions to develop opportunities
- Conduct research on market insights, business opportunities, industry trends, competing organizations and new technologies
- Manage pilot project operation, project delivery and project transition within defined scope, cost and timeline
- Create and execute project implementation plans
- Solve modernly complex problems and/or work on modernly complex projects
- Identify, track, report and resolve critical dependency issues
- Keep records and provide monthly reports to the management team on a regular basis
- Maintain and develop business relationships with internal and external partners
- Special projects & ad hoc reporting as required
- Provide coaching, feedback and access of resources for team members
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- 3+ years of Sales Support or Project Management experience
- Experience with delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite including Word (creating, saving, formatting documents), Excel (ability to create, copy, edit, send, navigate using tabs, and save spreadsheets), Outlook (ability to open and send emails), and PowerPoint (ability to create, editing, and formatting presentations)
- Able to travel 1-2 times a year for training, or other meetings needed to support the business
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Visio (ability to navigate and create workflows)
- Reside within 50 miles of any UHG office with the ability to commute to the office for in-person meetings or in case of power/internet outages
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects / initiatives at once
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving
- Ability to work independently and with minimal guidance
- Excellent at time management
- Documentation and writing skills
- Growth mindset and seeks to push past the status-quo
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. At this time, 90% of our non - clinical workforce transitioned to a work at home (remote) status. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities at: https://www.unitedhealthgroup.com/newsroom/addressing-covid.html
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 7 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near - obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, Military families and Veterans wherever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life’s best work.SM
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $53,300 to $95,100. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Business, development, analysis, sales, operations, Indianapolis, IN, work at home, work from home, WAH, WFH, remote, telecommute, hiring immediately, #rpo, UHO1k