Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
For years, Abbott’s medical device businesses have offered technologies that are faster, more effective, and less invasive. Whether it’s glucose monitoring systems, innovative therapies for treating heart disease, or products that help people with chronic pain or movement disorders, our medical device technologies are designed to help people live their lives better and healthier. Every day, our technologies help more than 10,000 people have healthier hearts, improve quality of life for thousands of people living with chronic pain and movement disorders, and liberate more than 500,000 people with diabetes from routine ﬁngersticks.
Our location in Santa Clara, CA currently has an opportunity for a Senior Analyst Clinical and Risk Evaluation (CARE) Program Management. As a Senior Analyst at Abbott Medical Devices, you will have the opportunity to support Clinical and Risk Evaluation budgets and accruals, develop metrics to measure performance and efficiency improvements, manage Quality Management System (QMS), and support procurement processes.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support Clinical and Risk Evaluation financial planning process and accruals for Vascular, Structural Heart, Cardiac Rhythm Management, Heart Failure, Electrophysiology, and Neuromodulation.
- Create reporting to measure actual performance against annual plan and Latest Best Estimate (LBE).
- Develop and distribute key performance metrics to track department work status and progress which are aligned to regulatory and business timelines.
- Uses knowledge of software systems/databases/tools to provide support for data/process analysis reporting.
- Maintain project management system in Excel/PowerSteering.
- Collaborate with CARE business unit Directors and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to increase effectiveness and efficiency of data management and recommend process improvement.
- Support quarterly QMS metrics, Approved Supplier List (ASL), and supplier audit.
- Collaborate with Procurement team and external vendors to execute Confidential Disclosure Agreement (CDA), Master Service Agreement (MSA), Statement of Work (SOW).
- Create purchase requisitions and obtain necessary documents for Purchasing department to create purchasing orders or check requests.
- Perform other ad hoc duties as directed and assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- Four-year degree and six years’ experience in financial planning, accruals, data analysis, QMS, project management, and procurement activities.
- Advanced experience with Excel required, including creating Macros/formulas/pivot tables, running metrics, and developing dashboard.
- Detail-oriented self-starter who can follow up on and request needed information and manage processes with little oversight.
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize and adapt quickly to changing needs.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Understand Procurement and QMS policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of finance system (SAP and Dodeca) and project management system (PowerSteering)
- High proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Outlook.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
- Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.