Ref ID: 00340-9502972441
Classification: Accountant - Public
Compensation: $60000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
Accountant needed at licensed, bonded, and insured construction company in Fremont, CA. This company has been serving the Bay Area for over 48 years, equipped with expertise and extensive materials to serve any project type. In this role, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
Seeking an accountant who will:
- Develops and prepares various balance sheet account reconciliations and subsidiary ledger reconciliations to the General Ledger and works to resolve differences.
- Prepares and monitors the collection of various miscellaneous billings.
- Assists with month-end close, including the preparation of journal entries as assigned.
- Supports the development and implementation of accounting policies and procedures to ensure controls over transactional processing.
- Uses various software applications to assemble, manipulate and/or format data and/or reports.
- Works on periodic financial reports and analysis as necessary.
- Performs related duties as assigned.