This position is responsible for the overall deliverables for their clients quarterly financials, monthly cash flow and daily disbursements. Mentoring and reviewing work of staff accountant when position is available. Direct client contact for processing client’s bills and setting up new accounts for service.
Senior Accountant Main Responsibilities :
- Act as primary point of contact and relationship manager for client, family and outside service providers
- Deliver monthly and quarterly financial statements to clients and/or client service teams in a timely and accurate manner
- Prepare Excel worksheets containing analysis of client financial data such as broker analysis and construction or investment history spreadsheets
- Generate client cash reports using Data faction accounting software for monthly client deliverables and for in-house review of client disbursements and updating disbursement reports
- Alerting Director or Manager to possible leads for cross-selling and for client asset protection issues.
- Downloading data from brokerage, bank and credit card accounts online into GL System for efficient and accurate record keeping.
- Review client disbursements for accuracy in payment and coding
- Perform monthly account and bank reconciliations to ensure accuracy of records, reviewing same work when staff accountant is available to perform reconciliations.
- Performing work of staff accountant when position is either missing or temporarily out of office.
- Special projects as needed.
- Coordinate with tax group and provide information as needed