US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Senior Accountant” for a 12 Months Contract with a client in Milpitas, CA
Job Poster: Vasu Chokkarapu
Job Description :
In this position, the Senior Accountant will be working with the Corporate Accounting team and support the monthly corporate accounting process. The candidate must be highly motivated, detail-oriented, a team player with a strong sense of urgency and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform accounting of holding company activities
- Work closely with intercompany accounting team to record the intercompany transactions including the reconciliation of investment in subsidiary and other related transactions
- Work closely with cross functional teams such as tax / legal with respect to accounting for intercompany loans, intercompany funding and repatriation transactions
- Prepare journal entries and perform complex account reconciliations and complex analysis for assigned accounts
- Review international reporting packages from international entities on a monthly basis
- Participating in business transformation projects to streamline and drive financial close processes improvements
- Assist in documenting internal processes/controls as well as identifying actionable insights and suggest recommendations to address issues and improve accounting processes/efficiencies.
- Partner with cross-functional teams on a regular basis to identify areas for improvement and solve problems
- Assist with quarterly reviews and annual audits conducted by external auditors
- Preparation of ad-hoc analysis and special projects as requested
- Assist with quarterly, interim and year-end audits
A qualified candidate will also have strong communication and critical-thinking skills, and the ability to work cross-functionally with various levels of personnel across the organization including teams in Asia Pacific and EMEA.
This person must be able to work comfortably in a fast paced, unpredictable environment where changing priorities may occur frequently based on operational needs.
Qualified candidates will require the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance degree or higher
- Big 4 accounting firm experience
- Certified Public Accountant
- A minimum of 8+ years of relevant experience including working with foreign subsidiaries, including consolidation, intercompany and foreign currency accounting, and preparation of consolidated financial statements
- Corporate experience in a large multi-national public company
- Experience with SAP and Oracle systems
- Implementation and roll out of all US entity and rationalization of global entity
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Advanced Excel skills and Power Point and comfortable working with different IT applications
- Ability to multi-task, stay organized and prioritizes deadlines in fast paced and continuously changing environment. Promotes teamwork and works well with others
- Self-starter and ability to multi-task while performing a variety of complex tasks
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills to research and resolve inquiries and respond in a timely manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to write clear, concise, accurate and polished analyses and presentations
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization, including staff through upper management
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."