Senior Accountant Career opportunity in Livermore for a growing and stable company!
WOW Factors: Industry leader, enjoyable place to work, great facility, employee satisfaction!!
The Senior Accountant will have extensive knowledge and experience in accounting and procedures utilizing GAAP principles. This individual will report to the Controller and interact with individuals at all levels. They will possess a high degree of professionalism and be able to administer effective communication skills both written and verbal. They must have exceptional organizational and time management skills and be detail oriented while maintaining the ability to grasp the overall perspective. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for providing general accounting functions for the corporation including journal entries, allocations, schedules, account reconciliations and accruals.
- Payroll allocation, posting and accruals
- Benefits, PTO, and 401K allocations and reconciliations.
- Workers comp coding and allocation
- Sales Commissions calculations and accruals
- Fixed Assets and depreciation schedules
- Insurance Schedules and accruals
- Lease and monthly payment schedules
- Bank reconciliation
- Sales Tax reports, filing, accrual and allocation
- Month end account reconciliations
- Assist with month end close
- Assist with audit and analysis requests
- Recurring journal entries maintenance and reconciliation
- Inter-division transaction accounting and reconciliation
- Credit Card Statement accounting and reconciliation
- Assist with special projects and cross training